Remember that we started with this:
|Yellowish walls, old stained carpet|
|What a difference a design makes!|
|Entrance to the nursery|
|Orange, Aqua, and Hot Pink hot air balloons hang from the ceiling|
|Bunny hanging out on the changing table|
|Now if only she could read!|
|Hot air balloon closet knob - just a cute touch|
|Glider and some of the artwork..and bunny again|
|A card given to me in the hospital and the modern day sampler I made|
|A little silvery lamp in the corner|
- Paint color is Twilight Grey, by Behr
- The carpet is Insightful III in the shade of Linen, from Home Depot
- The crib is Delta Winter Park 3-in-1 Convertible Crib, which my mom bought for Cassidy at Target
- The changing table is IKEA's Sniglar table, which we chose because it fit perfectly.
- The hot air balloons were made by yours truly, "pin"spired from Pinterest - here's how I did it!
- Cassidy's name was made from cardboard and yarn (on the 6th go-around)
- The artwork is a modern day sampler I made using Microsoft Word (click here to download the template and make it your own!). Also, I framed the card that Jon, Avery, and my dad brought to me with some flowers in the hospital.
- The lamp is just something we've had forever
- The rugs are bathmats that I picked up at Target
- The curtains are Vivan curtains from IKEA that I hemmed up (slightly unevenly) with fabric glue and hung wider and taller than the window
- The closet doorknob is from Anthropologie
- The changing table fabric bins are from Target
- The rocker was a good score from Craigslist (yay!)
- The clothes hamper was a Target find also (sorry, couldn't find it online)
- The balloon art right near the door I made on a whim
Hope you like it, too!