As for my blogging history, back in the beginning of college in the late 90s, I taught myself HTML code so I could buy my own personal website, which was alitary.com (name suggested by my friend Adam who suggested a mix of Alison and Military - yes, that's where it came from!) Before there were blogs, I had a person website with pictures, news, funny quotes, etc. Now that there's Facebook and blogs, no one really needs a personal site anymore, so I just stick to those, but it's fun to reminisce about the old days. I had a design-centric blog for a while before I realized I didn't have the time/talent/audience to mess with two blogs, so now stuff about my life, my family, and my projects appear on the Alitary Blog. I think blogs are awesome, and as little bloggers, I think we should support each other by reposting entries we like on FB to encourage more readers and even more great entries! Let's take the time to actually comment on each other's blog to start off great conversations!
As for the Liebster, if you got it from me, like a bad STD, pass that baby on! Here are the blogs I passed it on to:
1. Thank the person who presented you with the award on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award on your blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Let them know you've chosen them by leaving a comment on their blog
So let's hear it for us little bloggers!!