|Ten months old!|
|Playing in the castle daddy made me|
|Bouncing wears me out|
|This is the outcome when I try to hold my own spoon|
|Old picture from July, but so freakin' cute!|
Here I am doing a little dancing
So, here's what's going on in Avery's life:
- Crawling all over the place! And this little guy is F-A-S-T! He can make it up the stairs (with us right on his tail, of course) and loves to crawl into the bathroom for his nightly baths.
- Favorite thing to do is climb. We put cushions down on the floor and he crawls over them, crawls over and under our legs, crawls in his little castle that Jon built him. He loves going under and over everything.
- Feeding himself. As you can see from the pic, he's getting the hang of it, but he mastered the sippy cup, and since this kid loves to eat, the spoon is just a matter of time.
- Walking - nothing yet, but day care said he took a couple of steps. He did take a pretty wicked big face plant into the coffee table though in an attempt to walk. That wasn't very fun.
- He spent a week at Nana's while Jon was in Wyoming and I was in Alabama and was quite the hit!
- Loves to talk! He's saying "mamamamma" and "dadadadadada" a lot, but I'm pretty sure he is just making noise. Fun to hear, though!
- He's still a big hit at day care, and everyone calls him Baby Blue Eyes (there aren't a lot of white kids there, so he's the only one with blue eyes!). He enjoys going, but is always happy to see me at the end of the day. Pretty soon he's moving from the baby room to the toddler room!
- School pictures are coming up, so we are hoping to get a cute picture of Avery from the day care folks.
- He loves to watch and laugh at the cats and dog in our house.
- Moved on to Stage 3 jar food, apple juice, and sucks down Cheerios like they are going out of style.