- Big move! We made the big move from Boston to DC, so that was an exciting time for him.
- He rarely falls over when he sits now
- He loves to talk, and has learned to move his fingers in front of his lips to make even funnier noises.
- We've officially moved from sleeping in the carseat all night to sleeping in the crib all night. Now we can actually use that nursery we worked so hard to put together!
- Now we just put hi in the stroller instead of putting him in the carseat that attaches to the stroller.
- He's got a sweet little high chair he can sit in now.
- Avery started day care, and although on some days he's tired and cries a bit, he seems to like it there!
- His head is still a little left-tilted, so we just stretch him as much as we can.
- He's really grabby now, trying to get a hold of everything from leave on trees to Dash's tail (Dash doesn't love this)
- Avery loves toys that jingle, and still carries out his Sophie squeaky toy
- If you put your hands out, he knows he can grab them and try to stand. He REALLY wants to stand by himself, but doesn't have the balance yet.
- He flips easily from back to front, but once on his front, he tries to scooch around and gets frustrated.
- Loves to blow raspberries.
- Drools and drools, but no teeth yet!
- Still finds Dash hysterical.
One Room Challenge: Nightstands + Chairs
4 hours ago