Avery turned four months old on the 14th! He's getting so big! We don't think about it day to day, but when we see his early pictures or how his legs extend on his swing so much further than they used to, it blows our minds! He weighed 13 lbs, 14 oz yesterday at the doc and was 25 inches long.
- Laughing! As the video shows, it's a funny laugh, and lots of things trigger it. I can put my finger in my cheek and make a big "POP" sound which he likes. Jon can play pattycake with him. I can bounce him around. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
- Rolling over! He stopped doing this, but the video doesn't lie, so I know he can!
- Rice cereal. The doc okayed starting him on rice cereal, so we gave it a whirl. Video to come - pretty funny and messy.
- He's still sleeping through the night, but still in his car seat. We need to start weaning him over to the crib. He also likes to stay up until midnight and sleep until 10. He gets that from his mom.
- Crazy hair. I love it. The crazier, the better. He also gets that from his mom.
Stride Rite Shoes for Children $19.99 Shipped
2 hours ago